ARTIST MANAGEMENT (12 MONTHS)
1 YEAR FULL-TIME MGMT
ARTIST MANAGEMENT SERVICES
SETUP FEE: $29.95-Using our Artist Management Package, will guarantee both unsigned and signed artists the opportunity to generate 'brand recognition', guaranteed income and getting placed in front of the masses.We will assign our in-house A&Rs, managers, radio programmers, TV personalities, content production teams, and publishers like Sony ATV Publishing, Not Norm Sound and more within our power circle of business relationships to your campaign. One of our most popular assets involve the live performance market and the radio market. Developing who you are as a brand, we will pitch you to colleges, venues, and more within our network of talent buyers, venue managers, and more. In addition, we will handle your Publicity Marketing pitching you for interviews, magazine placements and more. Whatever it takes to break you as an artist!-EARN A GUARANTEED INCOME WITH YOUR MUSIC!Here at Rise Up Music Group, we have signed 30+ Publishing Deals since our first initial pub deal came in August of 2013. We've signed Publishing Deals with major Music Publishers such as - Sony ATV Publishing, M. Republik Music Group, Fools Gold Records, and many more! Pub deals are a great source of income for a newer artist with little following. For the less experienced music artist, pub deals can generate reliable income, beginning at $4,000+/month not including signing advances. Publishing Deals for seasoned artists with a more established following can expect an income of at least $20,000+month. These publishing deals come with placements on tours, video games, movies, tv shows, radio and more!-
- Founded in October of 2012
- Signed first publishing deal August 23, 2013 with M. Republik Music Group and Sony Music Entertainment*
- Our main partners consist of National Association of Campus Activities & Regional Business Alliance
- We work with all genres, as long as the music is professional quality, or timeless
- Proven Radio Industry Experts providing Radio placement + generating guaranteed Radio royalties up to $20,000+ for one song*
- Help Independent/Unsigned Artists generate a stable full-time income from their music royalties through BMI, ASCAP, SESAC, SOCAN, etc and Soundexchange
- Service music directly to 120+ Spotify Curators, 600+ Radio Programmers/DJs, and provide organic YouTube/Tidal Promotion
- Partnered with 5 Licensed Radio Networks for direct radio rotation placement at little to no cost resulting in guaranteed public performance royalties paid to Soundexchange and royalties paid to your PRO (BMI, ASCAP, etc)*
What We Provide:
- Mentorship: this is where we educate and consult with artists on the music business so that they will be on the page as far as knowledge with us. Helps make the relationship more stable.
- Paid Performances w/ Colleges: Through our partnership at National Association of Campus Activities, we provide Colleges with live talent for paid music performance and speaking opportunities. Colleges are reliable because they have 10s of millions of dollars that they gross per year, and the Colleges’ talent buyers booking our artists are not coming out of pocket; because the colleges’ banks are paying. Therefore they have no emotional decision to make based on profit. They simply book based out of professionalism and our history/rapport as a Record Label.
- Paid Performances w/ Venues/Clubs/Lounges/Bars/Etc: We have built a network of venues that we have worked with over the last several years, and maintained a healthy relationship with anyone we’ve done live entertainment business with. We also understand the science behind booking with venues because we understand how they profit from alcohol sales, tabs, foods, etc so we can calculate how much they can afford to book an artist.
- Publishing Collection/Licensing Placements: We help artists get start their own Publishing company and get set up with a Performance Rights Organization (PRO, like BMI, ASCAP, SESAC, etc), so the artist can collect Publishing royalties plus more royalties whenever we license their music on Video Games, Films, Commercials, TV Shows, YouTube Influencers, ETC. When the artist have their music properly registered, they no longer need followers, fame, or “clout” to make a full time living from their music. For example, we can give 25 different YouTube Influencers the license to synchronize the artists’ published music to utilize as background, so if the YouTube Influencers’ video views add up to 2.5 million views all together, the artist will receive a Publishing check from their PRO that reflects 2.5 million views (2.5M YT views = $4,375 YouTube Publishing Check from their PRO), EVEN if their music video on their Artist channel only has 1,500 views. The goal is to be rich instead of famous, because money can pay for fame so it’s best to go and get the money FIRST as an Independent artist.
- Spotify/Youtube Marketing: Since our first Publishing Deal with M. Republik Music Group and Sony Music Entertainment in August of 2013, we have established personal relationships with over 120+ Independent Spotify Curators of all genres/moods for direct placements. When people are in the gym, they listen to uptempo and gym curated playlists. When people are having a kickback, they listen to party curated playlists. When people are having a smoking session, they are listening to mellow curated playlists. Getting an artist placed on the right ORGANIC playlists will expose them directly to whoever their target audience is while generating royalties they deserve. We also teach artists to distribute their music at least a month ahead to give the official Spotify Curators time to review and add their upcoming release to Official Spotify Playlists. They can only do this by logging into their Spotify For Artists account from their desktop (not the app) and pitch the songs! In addition, the reason we want the artist to have their music properly registered is because music streaming platforms not only pay the Artists’ distributor (Tunecore, Distrokid, United Master, etc) for their Streams (which is called Mechanical Royalties), they also pay the Artists’ PRO (BMI, ASCAP, SESAC) for Public Performance Royalties as well. If the Artists’ music is not properly registered, they will only receive Mechanical Royalties; so if they receive 10,000 they will only get paid $40 in Mechanical Royalties. When their music is properly registered and they receive 10,000 streams, not only will they receive MEchanical Royalties for $40, but they will also receive an additional $450 for Public Performance Royalties. With a small amount of royalties, the Artist still will have the opportunity to make a lot more money from their published music.
- Blog/Press Placements: With almost 10 years of marketing and media experience, we will assign a Public Relations Manager, Content Writer, and Artist Manager to the Artist whenever they are campaigning a new release for a single, project or music video. We will get them placed on ORGANIC media outlets, blogs, magazines, interview platforms, etc to establish their credibility and fanbase.
- Radio Placements: Since our first publishing deal with M. Republik Music Group and Sony Music in August of 2013, we’ve had 60+ singles picked up for global radio campaigns. Since January of 2014, we have independently generated over $480,000 of Radio royalties alone through Soundexchange, BMI and ASCAP. We have serviced 600+ Radio stations licensed with BDS/Mediabase with quality music and established reliable relationships with Radio DJs, Music Directors and Music Programmers that work for radio stations. During each radio campaign, we will guarantee anywhere between $500-$20,000 in royalties for one song depending on the quality and potential of the track. Artist must be registered with a Performance Rights Organization (PROs), Soundexchange, Soundscan, Nielsen BDS, and Mediabase to collect the royalties from their radio spins and chart on radio charts. Attached below, you will see a 2 week airplay report from our most successful radio single, “My Dollars”, which generated up to $16,000 per 3 Month Quarter in Radio royalties.
Newer Artists with ‘little to no’ publishing experience generally receive $2,000+ per month from publishing/performance/mechanical royalties + deals that we work with.
Veteran Artists that have generated at least $5,000 in publishing royalties can expect an income of $20,000+ per month worth of publishing royalties, advances and placements.
Utilizing our established relationships within the music business and your business cooperation, we guarantee a minimum amount of services per Quarter:
- Licensed Radio Placements + Radio Charting
- Radio Interviews: https://youtu.be/rXhJivCsx2o
- YouTube Interviews: https://youtu.be/HYTJquP7rr0
- Google Approved Website/Blog Placements: Example 1) https://vybedoutradio.com/2020/08/kiian-party-friends-release/ | Example 2) https://www.google.com/amp/s/touchofdaz.com/2014/07/06/808-jesus-makes-top-100-most-popular-songs-chart/amp/
- Major Blog/Magazine Placements: Example 1) https://galoremag.com/premiere-kiian-rips-rich-kids-new-one-beverly-hell/ | Example 2) https://www.blurb.com/b/10309186-galaxy-magazine-september-2020-kiian
- Royalty Eligible Spotify Streams:
- Organic YouTube Views: https://youtu.be/DGi075wnRyQ
HOW ROYALTIES WORK:
Artists will be the 100% sole owner of their Masters and have perpetual use to treat in any way they feel with their music. They can release as much music as they want, because we do not want to get in the way of their creative progression. Artists have the option to distribute their music through Rise Up Music Group for free. Our music distribution is through Universal Music Group. Artists receive 70% of royalties, while we, at Rise Up Music Group, receive 30% of royalties when using our distribution services. Music will be distributed to all major digital stores.
Our ultimate goal with the Artist is to generate as many Publishing royalties as possible, so we can pitch the Artist to Major Labels or Music Publishers for publishing deals similar to the publishing deals we have been experienced with signing since 2013. Publishing deals are a great and reliable source of income because the Artist typically retains ownership, and negotiating power through all of the business history they have with us PLUS the business history we already have had as an experienced Independent Music Group since 2013. Publishers usually give an advance of $20,000-$45,000 for an Independent Artist from our experience which can help an unsigned artist invest in whatever they need to succeed and level up their Music Business. We love Publishing Deals because they do not take away an Artist’s creative control, masters, etc and act more of a partnership therefore the Artist is still Independent!
SETUP FEE: $29.95----------